Friday, February 08, 2008
Didn't take many photos this CNY maybe cause' as one ages, one gets less hyped up over CNY! And anyway all the photos that my siblings and I took are either ugly (cause' sis and me had bad hair today) or blurred so yep we were all quite duh-ed! We also forgot to bring the camera out when so we didn't manage to take pictures with our relatives also!
Anyway something happened today and I can just say my father rocks and I agree with Willie that even though he doesn't say anything some times, but he definitely knows what is going on.. (:
Photowhoring wheeets* Anyway I decided I look better without the scarf (yepp, I wore a plain pink tube top and wanted to add a belt in the middle but my sis says I should add on a scarf instead!) cause' I've a short neck ): And my stupid tall sis says I have short everything: I am short, have short neck, short legs, short fingers ): Luckily Willie is short too HAAAA!!Hokays, what a random post! Anyway I've like a case presentation and lab report to hand in after CNY. Then it'll be like uber alot of deadlines all the way!! ARGH!! But I totally have no mood to do anything but just watch videos on youtube, slack around, pretend to read notes! AHHHH!! Whatever, it's CNY so who cares right? Shall just deal with the consequences after that!!
Happy new year, pull your ears everybody! (: